Cadbury’s Darkmilk Chocolate 

Gotta be honest, the older I get the more refined my taste in chocolate has become, I am definitely more of a Godiva, Green & Blacks, Hotel Chocolat kinda girl but wonders never cease...I discovered a new Cadbury bar which is seriously moreish! Yes, I did write Cadbury! 



The new Cadbury Darkmilk. It’s rich, it’s creamy and it’s very very yummy! The roasted almond flavour really hits the spot- try it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised! 

Price - £

Packaging - 6/10

Quality / Taste - 7.5/10


#MinxyMama #thesobersisters #london #muslimbloggers #halal #halallifestyle

#halalfoodie #halalfood #halalfoodlondon #muslimah

#palmOilFree #chocolate #chocoholic #hazlenutChocolate #almondchocolate #treatYourself #indulgence #WeLoveChocolate #foodie #foodspotting #nutty #instafood

#chocandnut #cadburysdarkmilk #darkmilk #roastedAlmond #cadburysuk

Comments